Digital Marketing Specialist, Huntingdon -
Are you a talented Digital Marketer looking for your next challenge? Are you hungry for a hands-on varied position within an organisation who promote personal development? Then read on!
An exciting position has arisen for a passionate and creative Digital Marketing Specialist to join this global and well-known organisation, based near Huntingdon, on a permanent basis. They are searching for someone to join their small but extremely talented marketing department with the purpose of delivering multiple digital marketing campaigns including social, email and digital etc.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing copy for a variety of channels including email, blogs and social media
- Develop email marketing campaigns including the planning, testing and reporting
- Manage and maintain mailing lists and report on accuracy
- Manage email segmentation based on customer behaviours such as email engagement etc
- Develop creative content for social media channels in order to maximise engagement
- Manage website content ensuring layout, images and copy are high quality
- Work closely with internal teams such as sales and product management
In order to be considered for this position, you'll have at least 2-4 years previous experience in a similar role, ideally with a marketing qualification. You must be a strong copywriter as well as experience within email marketing and automation. Any PPC / Paid social, google AdWords experience would be a bonus.
Due to the location of the offices, the role is commutable from areas such as Huntingdon, Cambridge, St Neots, Bedford, Ely, Northampton, Kettering, Wellingborough, Peterborough, Stevenage, and many more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.