Digital Marketing Specialist - Birmingham - Up to £33,000 DOE + benefits
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive looking for your next role in a forward-thinking, ever-evolving company? I am currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join a well-recognised and highly respected B2B business within the construction industry.
With c60 branches throughout the UK and plans for further growth, this is a great opportunity for someone wanting to be part of an awesome team within a reputable company, focusing on all things digital!
As the Digital Marketing Executive, this role will play an important part in the company's success by focusing on growing the business by delivering online campaigns across key channels and improving user experience. Reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be a part of the four-strong digital team. They are looking for someone with drive, determination and willingness to get stuck in to their role. You will be responsible for implementing digital marketing campaigns across channels including website, email, display, search and social media.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a Digital Marketing Plan each month to schedule content updates and campaigns.
- Manage and optimise Site Search functionality to improve search results and promote relevant offers.
- Email management - develop and implement the email strategies.
- Optimise and improve the online journey using available web tools and by recommending and testing new functionality.
- Create new web content designed to build customer engagement and drive traffic.
- Use Google Analytics to track the performance of latest activity and content.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports to track results, KPIs and latest digital trends relevant to the business.
- Review competitor activity and recommend new initiatives that could improve online activity.
- Work with internal stakeholders to prioritise and design web campaigns and content.
- Work with external partners to develop and implement new initiatives.
- Create new media assets which work across digital channels.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience working within a Digital marketing role. Ideally you should be comfortable using email systems such as DotDigital/DotMailer, Mailchimp, or something similar. Experience with Google Analytics and reporting is required, as well as an understanding of CMS systems.
If you think that you would be the right fit for this role then please get in contact with Georgia at blueskies.