Digital Marketing Specialist - Birmingham - £28,000 - £32,000 DOE + benefits
Are you a Digital Marketing Specialist with e-commerce experience and looking for your next role in a forward-thinking, ever-evolving company? I am currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join an organisation that started out as a small, family owned business in Birmingham, and has now grown into a highly competitive and highly respected (predominantly B2B) business within the construction industry.
With branches across four regions in England and Wales and plans for further growth in the coming months, boasting many employee benefits including bonus/save-share schemes, extra holidays and staff discounts at various places, this is a great opportunity for someone wanting to be a part of an awesome team within a reputable company, focusing on all things digital!
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, your new role will play an imperative part of the company's success by focusing on growing the business by delivering online campaigns across key channels and improving user experience, with a large focus on e-commerce. Reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be a part of the four-strong digital team. They are looking for someone with drive, determination and willingness to get stuck into their role and grow the business. You will be responsible for implementing digital marketing campaigns across channels including website, email, display, search and social media.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a Digital Marketing Plan each month to schedule content updates and campaigns.
- Manage and optimise Site Search functionality to improve search results and promote relevant offers.
- Email management - develop and implement the email strategies. (This takes up about 50% of the role)
- Optimise and improve the online journey using available web tools and by recommending and testing new functionality.
- Create new web content designed to build customer engagement and drive traffic.
- Use Google Analytics to track the performance of latest activity and content.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports to track results, KPIs and latest digital trends relevant to the business.
- Review competitor activity and recommend new initiatives that could improve online activity.
- Work with internal stakeholders to prioritise and design web campaigns and content.
- Work with external partners to develop and implement new initiatives.
- Create new media assets which work across digital channels.
Experience using Magento will be a bonus, but it is not essential. The ideal candidate must be experienced using Google Analytics and e-mail marketing, and have a commercial mindset.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience working within a Digital Specialist role. Ideally you should be comfortable using email systems such as DotDigital/DotMailer, Mailchimp, or something similar. Experience with Google Analytics and reporting is required, as well as an understanding of CMS systems. If you think that you would be the right fit for this role then please get in contact with me asap!
To apply to this awesome opportunity, please get in touch.