Digital Marketing Specialist - Guardians Division
Finsbury Park, London
40 hours per week – Mon – Fri (Extra hours as required)
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 dependent upon experience
VPS Guardian Services provides a cost effective way to keep our clients property safe, secure and maintained to a high standard throughout occupancy. The Guardian sector is a rapidly growing area of business and VPS are at the forefront of this growth. This is a great opportunity to play an integral role in driving the growth that VPS requires, taking the Guardian business to a new level.
For more information see:
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team based from Finsbury Park, London.
As post holder you will support the growth of our Guardian business across the UK and be fundamental to the success, performance by developing marketing programmes to drive the sales growth of our business.
The role encompasses all areas of the marketing mix with a large focus on digital development.
Key Skills Responsibilities:
- Support the growth of the UK Guardian business (residential) and launch the new commercial guardian offering
- Work with Group Marketing Head and the UK Guardian MD to devise and implement a marketing plans for the continued growth of the residential Guardian model and the launch of the Commercial Guardian business.
- Work with the relevant teams and Group Digital Marketing Specialist to create and implement digital content to support objectives –including the execution of digital and traditional marketing content.
- Responsible for the delivery of end-to-end digital lead generation activity that drives measurable sales growth
- Working closely with other members of Group Marketing to share best practice, development of social media campaigns, focusing on high volume outlets such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Xing
- Evaluation of all campaigns and program outcomes, recommend changes to drive improvements
- Manage, track, and improve the performance of all marketing activity to drive sales growth.
- Including search engine optimisation (SEO), pay per click (PPC) advertising and social media with support from Group Digital Marketing Specialist
- Work with all marketing functions and CRM (salesforce.com) administrators to integrate and imbed analytic insight into the lead generation processes
- Support the VPS Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Keep up to date with industry trends
- Help protect the VPS brand at all time
- Proven digital marketing experience which has driven sales growth
- Experience of writing and executing digital and traditional marketing content
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities and report on progress and ROI
- Familiar with digital technology /digital marketing platforms
- Excellent copywriting skills in English in particular email marketing & web content
- Fluent in English– written and spoken. Other language skills beneficial
- Experience of developing, delivering and analysing digital lead generation campaigns.
- Proven ability to devise and implement digital marketing plans. Entrepreneurial and highly commercial
- Experience of working with salesforce.com
- Working knowledge of SEO programmes such as Google Analytics and Moz
- Understanding of web technologies such as and CMS systems
- Experience of managing an optimised ranking website in a competitive vertical (such as retail, financial services etc)
Why VPS Guardians?
- Fast growing business with excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
- Company pension scheme
- Annual leave 25 days and 8 bank holidays
- Company laptop and mobile provided
- Employee benefits, such as Health Care Cash Plan.
- Free Medical and Legal helpline.
Please be aware due to the work that we undertake you will be required to undertake a Criminal Record and Barring Check known as a DBS check.