My client is a leading online retailer based in Leeds, with in close commute of Harrogate and Wakefield. Due to demanding growth targets of the business they are looking to expand their marketing team via the addition of a Digital Marketing Specialist.
The role of a Digital Marketing Specialist will touch on all elements of digital marketing from the management of acquisition channels and content to CRO. This varied role offers the opportunity to work across a number of their brands and products across multiple disciplines within digital marketing.
Not only will you love putting the campaigns out there you will also love to get the results back to see how you can improve on future campaigns. This role requires someone who is fully immersed in the world of marketing and the latest campaign trends.
- Write marketing copy and coordinate assets
- Bring creativity and forward thinking to the planning and execution of campaigns
- Optimise and grow our key acquisition channels; PPC, SEO, Affiliate and Social
- Experience with analytical tools (Google Analytics, AdWords)
- Implement and execute email campaigns to nurture leads and customers
- Providing support to the wider marketing team on key projects as required
- Analysing channel performance to identify opportunities for optimisation, is their social activity engaging enough?
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online PR and campaign planning
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Ability to operate at both strategic & operational levels
- Results driven and comfortable working in a very fast paced environment
- Excellent oral, verbal and written communication skills
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team, yet also capable of using their own initiative and managing a busy work schedule.
If you match the specified criteria and are interested about the role I'd love to hear from you.