- Luxury eCommerce brand.
- Broad role managing the website end to end.
- Leadership opportunity.
What you’ll be doing
The Digital Marketing / eCommerce Manager will use their skills to develop the profitability of the eCommerce channel. As part of a wider team of 10, you will be the main team member focusing on eCommerce. Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager, you’ll understand the overarching goals of the business and information on customer behaviour to form a holistic strategy for eCommerce. You will have autonomy to set and manage the digital marketing budget, report on a monthly basis to the Senior Management Team and advise on innovations that will help drive overall growth.
The agency support is really strong here too. You will have partners on both the web development and digital marketing side, with key channels including SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Content and Email Marketing. An in-house Content Executive will report into you as well and focus on social media, online merchandising and email marketing.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience as an eCommerce Manager or Digital Marketing Manager, with a focus across the full customer journey.
- Having managed agencies before will help you hit the ground running on this role, or some experience from agency side would be a huge benefit.
- Experience working closely with development teams
- Comfortable setting and managing digital marketing strategies (SEO, PPC, Paid Social, email marketing etc.).
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Friendly and enthusiastic manner.
There is a competitive salary on offer here in the region of £30-40k, depending on experience. Benefits include 25 days holiday, pension scheme and staff discount!
Get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this one.