Digital Marketing Project Coordinator
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||£23000 - £28000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-01-08 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Jak Utley|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 12:00|
A leading professional services firm with multiple UK offices and a top reputation are looking for a professional and highly-organised Digital Marketing Executive to join their Nottingham office.
This varied and fast-paced role will involve:
- Assisting with planning, implementing and monitoring the digital marketing strategy
- Deliver a consistent professional brand voice on social media across all the firm's accounts
- Liaise with external suppliers for projects in SEO, PPC, Video, Web, Email etc
- Production and editing of professional podcasts
- Manage relationships with external agencies and suppliers, ensuring they meet tight deadlines
- Produce targeted email campaigns and track and report on performance
- Track and report on ROI of all campaigns and digital marketing activities
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business at all levels
- Flexible contribution with business development activities such as preparation for pitches, events and meetings
What We're Looking For:
You must have a minimum of 2 years' experience of broad Digital Marketing Projects to be considered for this role. You will have a keen eye for detail and excellent skills for coordinating multiple projects to deadline and on-budget. You will have experience of liaising with external agencies and internal teams for all digital marketing aspects including social media, email, SEO, PPC, CRM, web projects and video & podcast production. You will ideally have a relevant degree.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Jak Utley on 0113 2469605 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Marketing & BD Coordinator
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Digital Marketing Executive
Regional Marketing & BD Coordinator
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Marketing & Business Development Coordinator