Job Title: Digital Marketing Operations Manager - Global Travel Tech Company
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £70K base depending on experience plus 12% bonus and benefits including healthcare, travel insurance and flexi working
About The Travel Tech Company
Leading global travel technology platform is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Operations Manager to join their dynamic and collaborative team in Central London. This high growth travel tech company has thousands of employees globally, and has won multiple awards for being a 'best employer'. With a compelling mission and purpose, this is a rewarding and fulfilling place to work. This travel tech company has fostered an open, inclusive and meritocratic culture where you can make a big impact.
About the Digital Marketing Operations Manager role
The Digital Marketing Operations Manager will report directly in to the Marketing Director, owning the digital marketing operations within the business. This role will work on the B2B side of this travel tech company.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Operations Manager:
* Devise and take ownership over the implementation of the marketing operations strategy for the global business
* Optimise the marketing automation flow in Marketo
* Work closely with marketing, sales, tech and product teams
* Develop dashboards and tools to track key KPI's and metrics, providing reports and actionable insights
* Plan and map the user journeys, leveraging segmentation and analytics to drive effectiveness
You'll be an analytical and commercially minded marketing operations professional, looking for your next step in a leading global tech company.
Skills and experience needed for the Digital Marketing Operations Manager role:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in marketing operations and marketing automation
* Strong experience in Marketo
* Expertise in digital marketing channels
* Detail oriented
* Ability to work in a fast paced global matrix organisation
For more information about the Digital Marketing Operations Manager or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.