Robert Half are recruiting for a Temporary Digital Marketing & Communications Officer for an SME Organisation based in Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire
The Temporary Digital Communications Executive role is to join on a project basis to support changes and improvements
The role will suit a Digital Marketing graduate with 1-2 years' experience
Key experience required:
- Digital design knowledge and experience
- Functional knowledge of CMS and CRM systems
- Some content writing experience - excellent creative written and interpretation skills, to generate creative copy
- An understanding of PR and internal and external communications
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Self-starter and proactive
Based in Stratford-Upon-Avon
£12 - 13 per hour / £25,000
Six months + role
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.