My client, a leading Charity based in Rugby, North Warwickshire, are looking for a Digital Marketing Officer to join their team and support the Digital Marketing Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity working with a business who are at the beginning of an ambitious five year strategy. This Digital Marketing Officer role will support in the delivery of the digital marketing strategy.
The Digital Marketing Officer will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the businesses website, digital channels, tools and resources and improve functionality and usability
- Manage, advise and support internal and external stakeholders to build, test and deliver digital marketing assets including emails, landing pages, webforms and banners
- Develop and maintain a suite of online channels, tools, technology and resources
- Create and run conversion rate optimisation via split tests on email and website calls to action, content and page layouts
- Plan and deliver search engine marketing
- Plan and manage paid for advertising including Google Adwords and partnership/affiliate websites
- Report on and analyse digital activities via analytics packages to gain a greater understanding of audience engagement and triggers.
Candidate requirements for Digital Marketing Officer role:
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing
- Ability to work across multiple channels
- Design, build and distribution of email campaigns using e-marketing platforms
- Experience in Content Management Systems
- Ability to write HTMP and CSS code
- Be a creative thinker and work
- Experience in a B2B and B2C environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects, be self-motivated, proactive and forward thinking
Please don't hesitate to get in contact as initial interviews will be held beginning of December.
This Digital Marketing Officer role is based in Rugby is commutable from Coventry, Hinckley, Solihull, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Northampton, Enderby, Bedworth, Nuneaton, Daventry, Stratford upon Avon.
BSMCN4444 - Digital Marketing Officer - Rugby - up to £33,000 - hrs/week + fantastic benefits