Digital Marketing Manager – Retail – Warrington – Up to £35,000
Does your passion lie in Digital? A dab hand at PPC? Put your expertise to great use in this Digital Marketing Manager role at an established company based in Warrington.
Within this role, no one day will be the same! Taking responsibility for all digital acquisition strategy planning and the development and implementation of online campaigns, the successful candidate will ensure the KPI’s for sales and traffic growth are achieved with a key focus on the available Paid marketing channels. Working closely alongside the Trading Manager and Marketing Director, and sharing expertise with the Brand and PR Manager, you will have the opportunity to create and develop a strong paid acquisition plan in order to deliver company objectives.
Got a lot to offer? Continue reading to find out more information about the role!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Manager:
- Overseeing day to day management of the PPC accounts – ensuring all campaigns, promotions, and content is timely and delivered to a high standard, whilst continuously recommending and implementing new strategy concepts to use the budget to its full efficiency
- Working across Affiliates, Paid Social, Paid Search and Google Shopping.
- Creating an acquisition plan collaboratively with other departments.
- Measure the success of Digital Marketing campaigns.
Key Skills and Attributes of Digital Marketing Manager:
- An outstanding presenter with great communication skills.
- B2C experience is essential, plus experience in all of the digital marketing channels mentioned above.
- Competent at producing best in class work under high pressure – experienced working in a high-pressure trading environment is extremely beneficial.
- The ideal candidate will have successfully managed the advertising accounts of an online retailer.