My client, one of the largest beauty product suppliers in the world, is looking to add an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to their team. They’ve been established for a considerable amount of time and have seen immense growth over the last 12 months due to their online offering in the current climate. Having launched 10 new websites last year, the Digital Marketing Manager will own all marketing channels across the Middle East territory (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman). This will involve some elements of SEO and PPC but will also focus quite heavily on affiliate, influencers, content and online PR. If you’re fluent in Arabic and have previous experience in a similar role, then we want to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily monitoring of data and managing KPIs for all e-commerce metrics
- Managing both paid and organic social media campaigns with the content team to continue to grow all areas of the social marketing plan
- Working closely with the PPC team - building a paid media strategy for the Middle East market and then monitoring performance, suggesting ad adjustments for promotions, monitoring competition
- Working alongside an agency to build the affiliate campaign
- Working in tandem with the CRM Manager and being responsible for launching automated and marketing emails
- Working closely with the marketing team to action promotions live onsite and providing a strong and consistent user experience
You should ideally have the following skills:
- Fluent in Arabic (this is essential)
- Proven experience of devising and implementing strategic marketing campaigns within all or some of the following channels; SEO, PPC, Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
- Proven track record of managing KPIs and ROI effectively
- Experience in health, beauty or wellbeing would be advantageous
- Can communicate and work well with a wide range of people
- A good understanding of e-commerce in at least one of the Middle Eastern markets
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.