Do you want the opportunity to work for a national household brand taking their eCommerce retail operation to the next level? Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover) to come in and have a massive impact on the operations of the business. If you’re looking to help build up a strong team, leading and developing them to help fulfill the digital needs of the business, this is the perfect role for you!
Situated in South Manchester, our client’s office is easily accessible from Manchester City Centre and other surrounding areas multiple public transport links. As a business, our client has experienced a huge amount of success, both in the UK and the US and as they continue to strive for global domination, they are now looking to hire a talented Digital Marketing Manager to take charge of their US team with a variety of campaign channels and strategies. The maternity cover term will be up to 12 months, dependent on the start date.
The Main Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover):
- Work alongside the management team to manage promotional campaigns and with managers to ensure all campaigns and strategy is in line with that of the digital marketing strategy as a whole.
- Planning promotional campaigns in line with marketing communications calendar.
- Knowledge in a variety of channels to assist with campaigns; Social, SEO, PPC, Content, Outreach and affiliates.
- Ensure that the large US Digital Marketing budget is adhered to and optimised at all times.
The Key Skills and Attributes of the Digital Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover):
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an ecommerce digital marketing environment, in a managerial or senior executive position.
- Proven experience working across digital marketing platforms such as SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Outreach, Display and Social.
- A focus on ROI, strives to meet and surpass ROI targets.
- Have a knack for analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication, time management and budget management skills.
- Ability to plan effectively and prioritise.
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook advertising and the different ways it can be formatted.
- An understanding of Google Analytics and comfortable utilising it.
- Effective communicator.