An award winning Business Services client based in the Wigan area is looking for an Interim Digital Marketing Manager to join their hugely successful marketing team. You will be responsible for a number of digital marketing and web based projects to continue the company’s online B2B & B2C offering. This role will be on an interim basis for at least 2 months with a further extensions expected on an ongoing basis and you will be expected to be based onsite at their Head Office.
Here’s an overview of what you’ll be responsible for as the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Manage and develop our online presence, systems, tools and digital roadmap to support business objectives and strategy, drive traffic and online engagement and conversion
- Develop and implement a superior user experience and online journey based on insight
- Manage, develop and measure relationships with external agencies
- Develop online appropriate content and copy and identifying the most appropriate medium for that content
- Develop and manage an integrated email direct marketing strategy and content including managing the mail platform, reporting and refinement
- Re-invigorate existing online content and identify appropriate channels for engagement
- Ensure an integrated content strategy with the Marketing Communications Manager
- Evaluate, analyse and report on online activity and use results to inform online development
- Develop, create and manage the strategy and content for all social media platforms which includes creating copy and content.
- Evaluate, analyse and performance report on social activity against KPIs
Ideally you will have the following experience:
- Extensive online marketing pedigree and evidence of working in a fully integrated marketing team
- Proven ownership of the end-to-end integrated online and social campaigns including organic and paid for search, testing and post-campaign analysis
- Excellent working knowledge in SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, Lead Forensics, Facebook Insights, Twitter, WordPress, MozPro, HootSuite, Mail Chimp, Google+, Dreamweaver
- Competent with Adobe Creative Suite, usability, accessibility, HTML/DHTML/CSS, XML, UML and programmatic display would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.