- Focus on Digital Acquisition strategy in Europe.
- Significant budget to help deliver huge success.
- Strategic, team management role.
What you’ll be doing
Online Marketing across the business is split into 4 main regions, Europe being the focus of this Digital Marketing Manager role. You’ll work with the Head of Digital to set and deliver the strategy with your team, identifying future opportunities for growth across this region.
We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to manage a large budget (30% of total marketing spend for the business) and use this to take ownership and drive digital acquisition on a big scale. The team is structured in this way so they can have complete control of their digital acquisition channels, allowing them to implement plans quickly and change at pace as and when required.
Key channels include Paid Search (PPC & Paid Social), Remarketing, Affiliates and Display. You’ll regularly analyse performance data, drawing insights that can help shape your ever-evolving digital strategy. A strong leader will help coach and develop the team, bringing the best out of them to build their own careers too. It’s a real team-based culture here which allows you to engage beyond your team with the wider business units as well.
What experience you’ll need
- Have managed Digital Acquisition at scale for a large business or multiple websites.
- Exposure to Online Marketing in EU countries will really help when localising campaigns.
- Possess a history of managing direct reports and bringing the best out of your team.
- eCommerce / Retail experience is a massive advantage.
- Able to work autonomously and liaise with team cross-functionally.
- Not afraid to work hands-on as and when required.
There is a competitive salary of £35-40k for this one, further to a range of benefits including bonus scheme, flexi working times, pension, life assurance and a generous holiday allowance.
Drop Joe a line to hear more information about this role.