About The Business:
A market leading consumer finance brand which is expanding their digital offering.
We’re looking for a 12-month contractor to market & develop new online tools and services to improve customer sign up and product communication.
About The Opportunity:
Digital Marketing Manager – Consumer Finance
12 Month Contract
- £42,000 - £48,000 Basic Salary
- 20% Bonus
- Company Car Scheme
- 30 Days Holiday
- Private Healthcare
This is a maternity cover role where you’ll be joining the business at a crucial time. They’re expanding their digital offering - improving their self-serve capabilities online and enabling customers to apply for finance products online swiftly & easily.
Some online tools are in the pipeline to be rolled out, but also others are waiting for development and enhancement.
Your duties as Digital Marketing Manager will include:
- Managing the continued development of the site and self-serve project.
- You’ll manage the integration of new online tools and products to the site – working with analytics and IT to test and develop as necessary, ensuring a smooth and efficient function.
- Be responsible for the customer journey, user experience and look and feel of the website.
We’re looking for an experienced Web Manager / Online Product Manager who can manage digital projects as well as integrating tools to a consumer website.
This site works with partners, marketing co-branded finance products aimed at improving customer sign up. You’ll therefore be adept at stakeholder management, internal & external, ensuring all parties are up to date for what is a key commercial project.
In addition, you should have the following:
- Extensive experience within the Marketing arena with specific focus on the development of online sales channels - having ideally worked in both a B-2-B-2-C intermediary environment as well as within B-2-C operations.
- Can produce sound strategic and working documentation and presentations, including business case proposals, briefs & presentations.
- An appreciation of industry wide and marketing specific legal, regulatory and compliance issues and is familiar with the FCA’s principles of business including the ‘treating customer fairly’ code of conduct.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing and operational recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 – we look forward to being in touch.