Are you a digital marketer, interested in leading the multi-channel strategy for a rapidly growing and unique premium FMCG brand? On the back of a huge amount of recent success and adding a number of exciting appointments to their senior leadership team, the business is now keen to accelerate their growth, starting with a Digital Marketing Manager to drive traffic and boost their direct to consumer sales online.
- Working with the senior leadership team to establish commercial objectives, using these to build a tangible digital strategy.
- Identifying, establishing, growing and optimising digital acquisition channels, including affiliates, re-targeting, prospecting, paid social, Google SEM/PLAs, SEO, email and new channels.
- Building a content and social strategy, pushing the brand story to improve brand awareness and establish the business as an aspirational, lifestyle brand.
- Managing the relationship with all 3rd party agencies.
- Drive projects and act as the voice for customers in market; act as the subject matter expert.
- Reporting and analysis, including post campaign reviews.
- Digitally focused, multi-channel marketer with a passion for growth.
- An understanding of all acquisition channels, with experience of driving traffic and sales online.
- End-to-end campaign skills, with the desire to both build and implement a digital strategy.
- You must have a passion for drinks, an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to make change.
- Open to indsutry however, experience of working within a Luxury/premium brand is advantageous.
- Any Adobe CS or videography experience is also advantageous.