Our client; an internationally recognised ecommerce brand who pride themselves on innovation and great design are looking for a commercially minded Digital Marketing Manager to join their London offices.
Reporting into the Global Head of eCommerce, your challenge would be to harness your digital acquisition channel expertise and take to ownership of the UK Market and growing European Market. This is a truly fantastic opportunity for those who have a proven track record in being accountable for delivering online traffic and revenue targets.
- Identifying, establishing, growing and optimising digital acquisition channels, including affiliates, re-targeting, prospecting, paid social, Google SEM/PLAs, SEO, email and new channels
- Developing and driving the strategy to deliver growth in email database acquisition across UK, Europe and International markets (in store and online)
- Reporting and analysis, including post campaign reviews
- Drive UK and Europe projects and act as the voice for our customers in market; act as the subject matter expert for the UK and Europe within global projects
- Develop business cases for new initiatives, incorporating market research, analytics data, start-up and operating costs, to achieve sign-off at Executive level, and manage execution in-market
- A proven track record as a Digital Marketing Manager within retail or similar fast paced industry,
- Ideally experience delivering online marketing plans across international markets
- Experience in delivering sales growth via hands-on management of digital marketing channels, ideally including affiliates, search marketing, paid social, SEO and email.
- Experience with digital acquisition within online stores.
- Experience working in and leading digital projects.
If you are ambitious and are keen to explore the opportunity to be part of a truly exciting business, we would be keen to hear from you.