- Multiple eCommerce sites.
- International presence.
- Management role.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of eCommerce, you’ll have sole responsibility for the strategy and implementation for a number of acquisition channels. The company have already experienced considerable success in terms of online turnover, and the plans in place for 2017 see no signs of slowing down!
Working both hands-on and through agency support allows the team to act at pace and react to changes quickly, so it’s great you can see the rewards of your efforts as campaigns progress. Key areas of focus will be managing PPC, SEO, Display and Affiliates. Someone who is confident with Google Analytics will facilitate strong reporting and a data driven element in terms of strategy.
It’s pretty rare to get a role this broad for a brand of this size in eCommerce, so jump on it while you can!
What experience you’ll need
- B2C experience for an eCommerce brand.
- Experience managing agencies and direct reports.
- Channel experience across PPC, SEO, Display and Affiliates.
- Have managed a strong digital marketing budget.
- Ability to spin multiple plates at once.
There is a competitive salary on offer, so please enquire for further details.
Drop Imogen a line to hear more information about this role.