About our client
Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a highly impressive, fast-growing start-up natural food business. They are looking for an equally impressive digital marketer to take the lead on their digital activities. With a diverse portfolio across retail, the brand is looking to expand its range through grocery and health food retail environments. The challenge for the business will be to do this in a way that stays true to the essence of the brand and offers a consistent experience with the rest of the brand portfolio.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will own and develop the annual digital plan across Website and Social Media, putting together a budget and managing this. You will be brand guardian across all social media channels and maximise engagement with consumers. You will work with internal creatives to develop digital assets and also own any App development and enhancements.
- On line Brand Management – be the brand guardian across all platforms
- Own the one year marketing plan and be responsible for full roll out, establish priorities with Marketing director and develop budget
- Creative responsibility for development of all on line assets. Run the creative process and manage all time plans
- Management of all platforms – with and without agency support. Ensure website enabled for future enhancements and fix any bugs. Utilise the platform capabilities for social networks to communicate brand messages and better target particular groups of consumers
- Own App development and ongoing plans
You are a unique blend of Foodie and Digital expert! Self-sufficient and comfortable driving projects in a fast paced, start up environment, it is essential that you have a blend of creative and digital skills. There are no external agencies so all digital work will be owned and managed by you.
You must have the following experience:
Writing a digital marketing plans Experience of Social media and community – previous experience of building two way community Highly analytical and able to carry out A/B testing and make recommendations to the business Strategic thinker with a very hands on approach, can do the doing and have good technical knowledge of digital platforms A digital native from either agency or client side roles. You are able to operate in your role without the support of agencies Strong copy writing skills
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily**