Are you a senior digital ecommerce marketing manager, with experience leading multi-channel acquisition, conversion and retention strategy? If so, read on!
Digital Marketing Manager-£40,000-£60,000-London
Our client is an ecommerce retailer with offices based near Liverpool Street, providing a range of fun and different lifestyle products/gifts for people with an imagination. Based in Central London, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead the marketing strategy.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will report into the Managing Director and be responsible for creating, planning and executing the overall strategy for acquisition, conversions and retention of the customer base for this online retailer.
You main duties will include:
- Be responsible for the performance and communication of Firebox marketing efforts across internal reporting, UX, SEO, email marketing, affiliates, paid social and PPC
- Plan and execute online marketing strategy across all channels, setting targets and steering progress to meet them
- Define key metrics, help mine the data, identify opportunities and deliver growth
- Working alongside various departments to understand our customers, optimise all aspects of their marketing, deliver innovative campaigns and build solid top-line growth
- Managing and optimising the spend of a marketing budget across all channels
To apply for this Digital Marketing Manager role you must have:
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and be performance driven in campaigns, product, user-experience and opportunities for improvements
- Experience in an ecommerce business, leading multi-channel digital marketing strategy across paid and organic media
- Have had both a strategic and hands-on approach, and previous experience using digital tools such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Mandrill (or similar), Litmus, Awin, and be advanced user of Excel
- Line management experience an advantage
If this sounds like it's ticking all your boxes, please apply NOW!
Digital Marketing Manager-£40,000-£60,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.