The corporate marketing division of a global investments company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to amplify their brand across the EMEA region.
This is a highly visible role and an opportunity to influence and to make an impact. You will be part of a credible team as the go-to digital expert in region; developing strategies and executing across various digital channels.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing the EMEA website and content pipeline.
- Develop and analyse digital marketing campaigns (website, social networks, video and paid search) for corporate business partners.
- Review complex data sets using a variety of tools and translate findings into actionable insights that inform or influence business decisions.
- Working with agencies to develop corporate digital advertising, SEO and social media campaigns.
- Support EMEA business marketers by providing reports, analysis and insights related to the effectiveness of business content.
- Present findings and significant trends to senior business stakeholders.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER EXPERIENCE
- Digital marketing experience (including CMS, SEO and analytics) within a B2B environment.
- Previously worked with global or EMEA teams.
- Proven experience in the use of web analytics solutions.
- Ability to translate metrics to actionable insights to educate, inform content strategy and enhance effectiveness of digital campaigns.
- Self-starter, with hands-on approach.
- Experience with digital metrics, conversion, attribution analysis.
- Proven communication (both written and oral), project management and presentation skills, coupled with strong attention to detail.