Our client is values led FMCG business with a portfolio of instantly recognisable brands and an unrivalled heritage. With category and market leading products the business is in great growth and an exciting new Digital Marketing Manager role has been created.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will lead the digital marketing agenda for a defined brand portfolio, consulting with the brand marketing team to create digital activities that drive brand strategy and help to build a common digital mindset across the business. You will be responsible for:
- Development and implementation of a best in class digital strategy, positioning the business as a leader for digital in their sector.
- Be the expert for all digital touch points across the organisation by connecting the digital agenda across key commercial functions
- Leading the brand teams through the digital process, championing appropriate digital initiatives
- Managing agency relationships, ensuring they are providing an outstanding service
- Campaign reporting and analysis
The ideal candidate will be a digital marketing expert with experience of working in an FMCG or consumer goods business. You will be an excellent communicator with great project management skills and a proven track record of successful consumer digital activation. Confidence in presenting and championing the digital agenda across the business is essential.
The head office is based in the Midlands but there is an opportunity for the successful person to split their time between the midlands and the agency office in London. This means the role would suit someone in either region who is willing to travel between the two sites.