Do you have excellent all round digital marketing skills? Strategy and implementation? Then read on...
Our client is an established charity in the adult education sector in beautiful offices in Shoreditch.
The job of Digital Marketing Manager will see you develop, implement, track and optimise digital marketing activities across the organisation including
- design and roll out of nationwide digital marketing strategy
- plan and execute all web, email, social media and digital campaigns
- manage all SEO and SEM activity with an external agency
support, build and maintain the social media activity
To perform in the job of Digital Marketing Manager you MUST have
- a proven track record of digital marketing and website content management
-demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/ SEM, marketing database, email and social media campaigns
experience working with agencies
- solid knowledge of google analytics
- experience of Salesforce and of Drupal
If this sounds like you apply online now.
Digital Marketing Manager-£35,700-£37,000-LONDON
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.