Digital Marketing Manager - Social Organisation - London
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a social enterprise that develops award winning products. The organisation is growing rapidly and is becoming an established reference for people in the care sector. We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the growing team!
Working alongside the agency, this role is about managing, optimising and scaling all digital marketing channels. Further responsibilities include:
- Expanding and optimising the website in multiple territories
- Managing the marketing budget
- Identifying opportunities to scale performance
- Monitoring and developing marketing channels
- Meeting KPI targets
- 3 years experience in running digital marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of e-commerce
- Experience creating, executing and reporting on marketing strategies
- Running SEO, PPC and Paid Social
- A passion for social impact and strong communication skills
If you are organised, driven to make a change and a natural digital marketer, then please APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Marta Canga Roza | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.