As a new member of the team you will have the opportunity to grow and shape your role and create new digital campaigns at a key point of growth for the company.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- You will be fully responsible for all digital channels including PPC and SEO
- Manage and enhance the company's website to produce relevant leads
- Produce reports and analytics and provide recommendations where necessary
- You will be responsible for acquiring new customers to help maximise ROI
- Create an annual digital marketing plan in line with the group marketing strategy including web, social media and CRM channels.
Digital Marketing Manager Skills/Experience Required:
- Excellent hands on experience with SEO and PPC
- Experience working with a CMS platform and producing analytics
- Some Ad word experience would be advantageous
- A strong understanding of social media channels
- Strong communications skills with an appetite to learn and continually improve