We are looking for a Digital Manager to join an Events/Gambling company as they are about to start to plan their ambitious growth plans for the print and digital publishing division.
The individual will support digital development and implement the strategy across the portfolio of magazines, websites and directories. They will play a key role in growing and developing the current digital offerings through new launches, digital migration, and strategic and commercial growth.
- Support the planning of and execute the roadmap of digital development across the portfolio working with teams internally as well as our external development company
- Working closely with the digital and publishing directors, support the creation of and manage briefs with the web development company across all products; this includes supporting the integration of two of our publishing brands
- Implement commercial and strategic digital developments that enable us to grow revenues and profitability across all brands, as well as audiences
- Monitor KPI's across digital products and make recommendations for development changes as a result; testing and monitoring user behaviour; reporting and analytics
- Support the growth of new revenue opportunities in the area of native advertising and bespoke partner solutions, implementing these initiatives.
- Work closely with marketing team to drive KPIs and digital development across websites, newlines
- Support the digital development of the portfolio of products and contribute to identifying new digital product development initiatives such as apps and video and support execution
- Monitor competitor activity and keep up to date with changes in the online and land based gaming landscape to ensure we are developing the best products and services for our customers
If you are an innovative thinker with the drive to get stuck in and you are an influential communicator with a strong vibrant personality then please apply.