Reporting to the Head of Brand & Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing the brands reputation online in line with the marketing, media and lettings strategies.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders to create a social media and digital strategy that collaborates with Marketing, PR and advertising campaigns.
- Manage all web content that reflects the brand strategy including customised social media pages, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), emails and display ads.
- Manage all email campaigns, planning, implementing and tracking all campaigns through the CRM
- Manage external agency relationships
- Manage the in house CMS and all content updates across both the customer and corporate websites
- Produce monthly analytics reports and provide insight and recommendations to the Head of Marketing on campaign performance.
Digital Marketing Manager Experience/Skills Required:
- Proven record for optimising advertising campaigns and measuring ROI
- Experience in working on HTML5 projects including online advertising and website builds
- Experience working with either Dotmailer or Mailchimp a bonus
- Proven experience working in a varied digital role across multichannel campaigns
- Meticulous, analytical attention to detail and the ability to work independently and enhance the digital offering of the brand.