A rapidly growing FinTech brand are looking for an ambitious tech savvy Digital Marketing executive to take ownership of their digital acquisition campaigns.
This is a crucial role, as you will devise and implement acquisition campaigns with innovative ideas to improve customer acquisition and customer experience. In addition, our client our renowned for their career development opportunities offered to employees so if you would like to be apart of a company that value professional growth then read on.
- Work with the analytics team to develop, manage and optimize day-to-day tactical SEO, (including marketing keywords, ads, landing pages, etc.), social media campaigns to drive optimal revenue across the product portfolio and also Organic search & producing natural SEO friendly content.
- Own ongoing optimization of all sales landing pages based on an ongoing testing programme
- Create landing pages and optimising the website, as well as App Store optimisation
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against agreed goals
- Identify content gaps and produce new content using an Umbraco CMS, with recommendations for implementation based on driving maximum traffic and engagement
- Look at Google Analytics and internal lead conversation data for insights
- Working with relevant teams on Continuous improvements in Campaign Reporting and Optimization
- Deliver comprehensive plan to drive positive reviews for products / services and a social media customer plan to drive positive engagement
- Experience within digital marketing focusing on driving acquisition
- Hands-on experience across multiple marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Paid Social and Email to drive lead generation and lead conversion for new customer acquisition
- Data-oriented and know your way around Excel and Google Analytics
- Have experience of building content & A/B testing
- Are open, collaborative and inclusive communicator, a logical, problem-solver
- Possess excellent attention to detail, you strive for excellence across our marketing materials and are adaptable to changing pace and priorities
- Are accomplished as a team player, facilitating success across the department and wider business