|Job Title||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Business Segment||Filmed Entertainment Group|
|About Us||NBCUniversal’s international operations outside the US and Canada include film and television distribution, home entertainment distribution, channels, film and television production, theme parks and news operations. The company is led by Kevin MacLellan, Chairman. MacLellan is responsible for oversight of all NBCUniversal International’s businesses, as well as identifying and executing international growth opportunities for both NBCUniversal and Comcast Corporation. With more than 2,200 employees across 34 countries, NBCUniversal’s international portfolio consists of international channels delivering quality content to 176 territories across EMEA, Latin America and Asia; television production labels in both UK and Australia; a library of 4,000 feature films and 75,000 TV episodes for international television distribution; direct film distribution operations in 11 countries; direct home entertainment distribution operations in 7 countries with licensee relationships covering approximately 55 additional territories; CNBC International, which broadcasts across EMEA and APAC; Parks & Resorts operated through license agreements in Singapore and Japan; and an international NBC News team based in London. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.|
|Responsibilities||This position will serve as a critical role within Universal’s UK Home Entertainment Marketing team, UPUK, helping create digital media and long term integrated data strategies across Film, TV, SI & Catalogue products. The role will work with a team of 10 Product Managers to ensure consumers are connected with our brands across the full digital media spectrum, and will partner with the International Digital Team to ensure a consistent approach is taken to to deliver campaigns globally. We are looking for an influential, analytical, and innovative marketer who can work both independently and as part of a team.|
|Qualifications/Requirements||Campaign Strategy and oversight
• Provide strategic guidance to the Marketing team for Digital Media campaigns (Display, Video, Paid Social) and provide recommendations around KPIs, tracking and performance measurement.
• Review plans and challenge media agencies where necessary.
• Take the lead on key title central media buy initiatives and work with Marketing Managers to execute.
• Review reports and results, managing communications between the team and agencies. Incorporate learnings into future plan recommendations.
• Conduct continual analysis of paid media and audience insights to achieve marketing and business goals; using performance analysis and results to inform future activities and driving a proactive approach to the biddable and programmatic media space to ensure exceptional campaign performance through detailed optimization and budget management.
• Oversee and coordinate the strategic management of key digital agencies as required (Way to Blue, Think Jam, Mediacom, Wilderness).
• Devise and implement social media strategies for UPUK across the lifecycle of a campaign; including managing the social footprint of priority film titles across Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
• Manage the running of the Universal Studio channels in conjunction with Theatrical.
• Work closely with Paramount on campaign transition & social media planning.
• Proactively develop initiatives/processes to build the creativity and effectiveness of the department, whilst striving to innovate with our campaigns.
• Update the Marketing team on current developments and trends within Digital Media.
• Manage the relationship with key media partners such as Facebook, Google, Amazon.
• Develop relationships with International New Media and Theatrical to share learnings and work on Business wide projects (e.g. Data); ensuring campaign planning and execution is in alignment.
• Take the lead on Zoom & UV data strategy.
• Provide recommendations/best practice to to ensure consistency of approach.
• Constantly test new digital platforms and innovative ways to drive brand awareness, sales and key performance indicators (i.e. brand lift, engagements etc.).
• Proven Digital marketing experience (in house or agency).Experience within the entertainment industry or with a major brand preferable
• Interest in working across a diverse range of content including film.
• Thorough understanding of Facebook and Google (YouTube, DBM, DCM), common digital media platforms and reporting / analysis capabilities.
• Experience in additional Paid Social platforms (Twitter, SnapChat).
• Experience and familiarity with emerging media and digital technologies.
• Understanding of DMPs and programmatic platforms.
• Experience delivering digital/social campaigns that influence consumer behaviour.
• Proven ability to deliver innovative campaigns on tight budgets & in a timely manner.
• Good project management skills, able to prioritise, set a critical path, manage stakeholders and meet tight deadlines.
• Able to manage communication across multiple agencies and internal divisions.
• Strong analytical skills and experience working in metrics-based companies.
• Ability to work individually and with cross functional teams.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and be very flexible in a fast paced, changing environment.
Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive + Benefits|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2017 09:10|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's