This delightful luxury gifts retailer offers the perfect mix of aspirational brands from the charmingly quaint to the notoriously revered. They are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who can help translate their in-store and eCommerce success across multiple content-driven channels (web, social, email, etc).
Headquartered near Buckinghamshire, the Digital Marketing Manager will be entrenched in a modestly sized, but ambitious, team with access to the most influential stakeholders of the brand. The successful Digital Marketing Manager will firmly establish themselves as the driving force of the luxury retailers digital content marketing.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will ideally come from an aspirational brands environment, leading digital content campaigns across multiple channels.
About the Digital Marketing Manager Role
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Lead multi-channel digital marketing campaigns across Web, Social, Email, Affiliate and more
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders at all levels, from the Managing Director to the in-house SEO and PPC specialist marketers, on creative content marketing
- Craft creative content across all touchpoints within the marketing mix
Desired skills of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Ideally 2+ years' experience in digital content marketing across web, social, email and more
- Preferably a luxury and/or aspirational brands background
- An ambitious, industrious, and friendly personality
The Digital Marketing Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £25k to £30k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.