An experienced Digital Marketing Manager is needed to join this global fund data and technology leader. They provide data, tools and software for fund managers and other Financial Services firms.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this role will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the digital marketing strategy to their target audiences in the UK, Europe and Asia.
- Develop & own the implementation of the digital strategy
- Utilise all digital platforms (website, email, social media, SEO and paid search) to ensure optimal digital amplification
- Establish KPIs and implement reporting model for measuring digital campaign efficacy/ROI
- Responsible for SEO strategy (including PPC) and delivery for the corporate website
- Oversee and implement the digital advertising strategy including retargeting
- Ownership and optimisation of the marketing tech stack to increase conversion rates and leads
- Act as an expert for relevant marketing operations software tools to upskill the wider team
- Own the development and technical maintenance of the corporate website
- Proven experience of creating and implementing a digital strategy (Financial Services industry experience a plus)
- Experience of CMS, Marketing automation tools (preferably Hubspot), Integration tools (preferably Workato) and working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experienced in SEO, PPC and other digital advertising and media
- Evidence of successful content amplification campaigns
- Experience of developing an effective SEO strategy and creating a seamless UX
- Strong focus on Reporting through metrics to enhance performance and make decisions
- Knowledge of CRM systems and integration with marketing tech stacks (preferably Salesforce)
- Strong stakeholder management and decision-making skills.