Digital Marketing Manager, Norwich -
A well-established and growing organisation within the property industry are looking for a capable Digital Marketing Manager to join their Norwich based office. This will have you manage a full mix of predominantly digital, and some offline marketing duties. It’s an excellent opportunity to take ownership of creative marketing campaigns across channels, within a dynamic and bubbly office environment. Some flexible working options can be available.
You will need a minimum of 4-6 years marketing experience, across digital channels and ideally a relevant degree. Due to the data orientated focus of this role, an analytical mindset would be advantageous.
As Digital Marketing Manager working alongside the senior leadership team, you’ll be involved in, but not limited to:
- Executing marketing activities across channels to support the growth and scale up of this successful organisation, utilising performance marketing activities to drive lead generation
- Implementing SEO and PPC activities to increase new business and consistently analysing results to produce actionable reports
- Managing the company’s WordPress website as well as utilising CMS systems to drive digital content
- Utilising a mix of marketing automation software’s for regular outbound activity
- Building and nurturing relationships with external stakeholders and suppliers to drive consistent marketing and optimise brand exposure
- Owning the social media channels for the organisation and delivering paid advertisement campaigns
- Creating digital and printed designs for marketing uses utilising Adobe and further resources
Previous experience delivering marketing strategies and using the likes of Pardot, Salesforce and WordPress are key.
Due to the location of their Norwich based office, this role is commutable from Diss, Norwich, Swaffham, Wymondham, Great Yarmouth, Cromer and Beccles, Thetford, Lowestoft and most parts of Norfolk.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.