Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Wherever you like, with occasional travel to the Head Office
Benefits: 30 days holiday + Xmas Off + Working for a company that actions great ideas
This is the kind of company you are going to be delighted you joined especially when it comes to Christmas.
Not only can you make your loved ones wonderful skincare / beauty hampers as gifts, but you'll actually have time to share with them too with Christmas shut down as standard.
The run up to Christmas will be exciting but you'll have lots to sink your teeth into all year round. Their brand is really picking up at pace and working with a global team you will help drive digital marketing for their current and future brands!
In this role you're going to be responsible for the end to end strategy, implementation and evaluation of SEO, PPC, Display Advertising & Affiliate Marketing.
Key elements of the role:
* Lead & Implement the strategy for SEO, PPC, Display Advertising & Affiliate Marketing
* Develop display programmatic ad strategies for various brands internationally
* Effectively manage campaigns and spend across multiple products and geographies
* Work with the eCommerce team to improve conversion funnel from click-to-lead and click-to-sales
* Manage Google Ads campaigns
* Measure, track and improve performance using Google Analytics
* Manage the affiliate networks and build relationships with top partners to help drive growth
* Be responsible for the PPC budget, measuring spend and revenue growth
* Monitor the latest marketing trends to ensure maximum visibility and that all opportunities are explored
So, If you'd like to do that for a brand that is embedded in beauty and skincare and is growing rapidly on a global basis, look no further.
All you need to do now is apply.
Desirable backgrounds and locations:
This could be perfect for someone who has had experience as a Digital Marketing Manager who rolls up their sleeves when it comes to SEO, PPC, Display Advertising and Affiliate Marketing.
Digital Marketing Executives with phenomenal success in three areas, looking for a step up.
Digital media / account managers from a digital marketing agency who are looking to move in-house.
I'd be interested in talking to all Digital Marketing / Digital Media Specialist about how your skillset can help this online retailer continue to grow.
Due to the infrequent travel to the Head Office, this role would be commutable within an hour from Northampton, Coventry, Daventry, Birmingham, Warwick, Stratford Upon Avon, Leicester, Milton Keynes and Banbury.