Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Digital Marketing Manager will make a significant contribution towards customer growth through digital channels.
In this role they will develop the digital marketing strategy, tactics and campaigns to drive conversions through each stage of the marketing funnel and align with the companies broader marketing and operation strategy.
- Define then refine the integrated digital marketing strategy with the CMO: incorporating website, SEO, Google Ads, display advertising, Google / Bing PPC search, e-mail mail, eCommerce that increase B2C lead generation and conversion.
- Day-to-day account management with external agencies (eg PPC), building relationships, tracking performance, ensuring all activity is carried out within budget.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns for ROI/KPIs.
- Support the Front-End Web Developer to track SEO/CRO A/B project tracking for performance to increase click through, dwell time, organic / paid traffic and conversions whilst reducing bounce rates.
- Run customer lifecycle email campaigns via Marketing Automation tools.
* A proven track record in planning and executing paid, SEO, paid SoMe and email marketing campaigns.
* A creative individual keen to offer new ideas and work closely with all team member.
* Experince using some of Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, and used to building effective reports and extract actionable insights from data.
* 1+ years experience as a Digital Marketing Executive.