A leading Entertainment company is currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their small but high performing team. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be the driving force behind the companies Digital Marketing activities, developing and implementing company strategies and delivering results.
What will you be doing?
- Managing a small team, including Social Media Manager
- Developing and implementing effective SEO and PPC strategies
- Driving overall Digital performance of core business and external client base
- Working with the creative team to oversee the creation of high-quality content across multiple platforms
- Keeping up to date with the latest content marketing, SEO, PPC and digital developments
What skills do you need?
- A minimum of 4 years Digital Marketing experience
- A strong analytical approach to SEO & PPC
- A comprehensive understanding of Technical SEO & PPC from analysis to recommendations and implementation
- A comprehensive understanding of desktop and mobile optimisation
- Experience in delivering effective and informative content
- Experience in a KPI / Target driven approach to achieving results