Digital Marketing Manager - Retailer
12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Lytham St Annes - Lancashire
Salary: £30k - £38k
Working with some of the countries prestigious brands you’ll be the face of everything we do within Digital Marketing. You’ll be joining an established business with over 50 years’ experience in their industry, who has been built upon great tradition as one of the UK’s most loved luxury retailers.
You’ll manage a small team of executives and a couple of external agencies whilst overseeing and executing the digital marketing plan, ensuring all eCommerce Marketing channels are continually developed in order to grow the company’s online presence by capitalising on all driving new and existing customers to the website. Responsible for managing and inspiring a small Digital Marketing team, we’re looking for someone who is commercially minded, analytical and happy to take a hands-on approach to driving digital performance and excellence.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Devising and executing the digital marketing plan, including PPC, SEO, Social Media, Affiliates and Display/Retargeting
- Growing market share and customer acquisition, using digital channels to generate new customers for the business both online and driving footfall to store
- Managing the overall Digital Marketing budget, overseeing spend across all channels and continually trying to exceed ROAS targets
- Delivering digital campaigns on-time and within budget, whilst meeting agreed KPIs/targets
- Performing hands-on optimisation to campaigns, adopting a test and learn approach to seek performance improvements.
The key skills of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- A passion for all things eCommerce and digital
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge/experience of search engine marketing (SEO and PPC)
- Hands-on experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- In-depth experience of Google Analytics or a similar analytics package
- Experience and understanding of Google Adwords, Search Console, Google My Business and Facebook Ads Manager
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.