We are excited to work with an FMCG brand who have a £7m turnover, to bring on their first Digital Marketing Manager. This role will encompass every area of Digital Marketing, from strategy, content, SEO, PPC, Email, Social Media, Outreach and PR. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive who is ready to take their next step into a more senior role and take ownership of the brand.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will have the opportunity to shape the strategy of the marketing and have hands on delivery on this too. There is huge potential for this individual to build a team and grow into as the business grows.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing a detailed, Digital Marketing strategy that covers key channels including Content & Social, Digital, sponsorships, campaigns, email & CRM and more.
- Research into competitors and audiences both in business and consumers and help develop sector propositions that achieve cut through.
- Be the voice of the customer in the business and constantly strive to delight users of the service.
- Maintaining and growing the brand awareness through social media, SEO, and blogging
- Driving traffic to the website, through organic and paid channels.
- Getting involved in all aspects of marketing, whether that is designing collateral, working with the sales team to produce content, or creating videos to share on social media.
What we are looking for:
- A strategic thinker who can identify growth opportunities.
- Experience of working in FMCG is a huge bonus.
- An all-round Digital Marketing Manager, with proven track record.
- Strategic and hands on, you’ll thrive from getting your ‘hands dirty’ and stuck into every aspect of the business.
- You’ll be creative and have a “outside of the box” mentality.
- As you’ll be the sole marketer, you’ll enjoy working autonomously, and educating the wider teams in your marketing world.
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply via the link below or contact Faye Dixon directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.