Digital Marketing Manager, Cambridgeshire -
We’ve partnered with an exciting and fast-growing education technology business on their search for their newly created position of Digital Marketing Manager to join their motivated team. If you relish in a standalone working environment and have a desire for driving powerful digital marketing strategies and successful social campaigns, then keep reading!
With a true passion for their field within the world of EdTech, our client understands the importance of working hard to achieve highly, but they also know that it’s important to have a balance – that’s why working from home is fully supported both now and in the future, as well as a lot of opportunity for growth and development within the role.
So, what will you be doing? Reporting directly to the CEO you will help this quickly expanding business achieve their targets.
- Strategy – assessing current digital marketing activities including websites to provide insight and develop strategies to drive digital growth
- Content - Creation of compelling, audience-targeted written, visual and video content for a range of digital channels including infographics and blogs
- Social media management – continually building upon LinkedIn success and looking at ways to appropriately develop other social accounts (Instagram, Twitter etc.)
- Search Engine Optimisation – utilising SEO and PPC techniques to ensure company details are at the top of the board when it comes to searches (including keywords and voice search)
- Analysis – utilising Google Analytics to carry out vital analysis of campaigns, markets, trends and competitors, providing valuable recommendations for improvements.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- At least 5 years’ experience within a similar digital marketing position
- Excellent copywriting, content writing, graphic and videography abilities
- A passion for utilising social media especially LinkedIn to successfully grow business
- Previous experience of applying SEO & PPC to boost campaigns and search results
- Email Campaigns experience
- Website management experience (WordPress)
- Digital Design experience (Photoshop)
- Experience with Google Suite
- Ability to utilise Google Analytics proficiently
- Sales experience would be desirable but isn’t crucial
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a vibrant company full of dedicated individuals, to enhance your career and challenge your skillset, all whilst enjoying a generous salary and with home-working. Due to their location this position would be best suited for this living in Cambridge, Ely, Royston, Newmarket, Stevenage, Bury St Edmunds, Bishop’s Stortford, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden and Peterborough.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.