Are you a Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for creating engaging digital campaigns within professional services?
EMR are working with a Tier 1 international law firm to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager who will work with senior stakeholders to create and deliver the firm's digital marketing strategy.
You will be at the forefront of a new era for the firm as they embrace new channels and technologies to deliver campaigns. Alongside day-to-day management of the website, social media, blogs and intranet, you will track, measure and analyse digital channels to enhance the firm's SEO and social media engagement scores.
Further responsibilities will include the provision of digital marketing counsel to stakeholders of all levels to improve their digital skills, content and campaigns. You will also manage digital agencies and have line management responsibility for a small team.
If this sounds like a challenge you would love to accept, your skills and experience will include:
- A love for digital marketing, with experience in professional services and ability to provide examples of digital marketing adoption and campaigns
- Experience of creating digital marketing strategies and campaigns aligned to wider business objectives
- Excellent social media skills with experience of managing and developing channels
- A 'digital champion' you will have experience of supporting stakeholders at all levels with digital marketing adoption. For example, helping them to create engaging LinkedIn campaigns and blog content
- Experience of tracking, measuring and analysing digital campaigns
- Proven knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and technologies
- Agency and line management experience