Join this household travel brand as a Digital Marketing Manager and reap fantastic benefits and flexibility including working from home!
Our client is a forward-thinking, international travel brand with 20+ years’ experience in the market. They are in search of quick on their feet Digital Marketing Manager to hit the ground running on a 9-month maternity leave cover. They will have a great chance to make an impact by driving quality traffic and deliver a robust digital marketing strategy.
The business really values their employees and are proud to offer benefits including working from home, flexi-hours, regular team days out and charity days. On top of this, industry-respected training with plenty of investment into their digital strategy.
Key roles and responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Drive quality and volume of well-targeted communications and help deliver a marketing strategy
- Strategise and deliver key digital channels including web, search, PPC, email, social media and display
- Help achieve ROI for supplier funded marketing objectives through effective and relevant channel usage
- Collaborate with commercial, and partnership teams to develop and maximise sponsorship opportunities with partners and suppliers
The Ideal Candidate
- B2C proven experience, delivering successful direct marketing campaigns
- Multi-channel experience including broad digital skills including content marketing, testing & conversion rate optimisation, SEO, Adwords, email marketing, video, retargeting, programmatic, social media expertise and advertising (mainly focused on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and basic knowledge of LinkedIn)
- A people person, outgoing character keen to coach and mentor junior members of the team
- A natural planner with the ability to manage and direct teams working with a high volume campaigns