An incredible opportunity has arisen for an innovative Digital Marketing Manager to lead on the digital strategy for multiple brands of one of the world's leading health care recruitment agencies, based in their Central London office.
The organisation provides the highest calibre of health care professionals across the globe and requires an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to support the delivery of multiple websites. You will be responsible for the day to day management of these websites including optimisation, ensuring customer experience is at the optimum level and to provide forward thinking ideas on how to best attract health care professionals across the world.
This role would suit someone who relishes in the autonomy of managing their own workload with the support and guidance of a fantastic manager and as part of a collaborative team. You will be experienced in the management of WordPress websites, strong across PPC and SEO strategy and confident in HTML and CSS.
- Create and establish a digital strategy to optimise user experience across digital channels
- Day-to-day management of multiple websites, including new page creation, content updates and SEO optimisation
- Ongoing management and maximisation of ROI on PPC campaigns which drive customer acquisition
- Provide actionable reporting on digital performance and ROI
- Work with the digital, journey optimisation and data teams to streamline cross-functional processes
- Work with the UX team to improve customer experience through digital platforms
- Support the marketing team to optimise digital content for inbound marketing
- Demonstrate the value and ROI of digital efforts to senior business stakeholders
- Have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Have the ability to communicate comfortably with senior management, stakeholders and external agencies
- Be a strong communicator and team player with excellent organisational skills
- Be data and results driven
- Enjoy a faced paced environment and taking ownership for multiple projects
- A collaborative, inclusive and supportive approach
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org