A marketing leading international business with a global turnover in excess of £9.2 Billion, has an opportunity in the West Midlands for a motivated, entrepreneurially minded Digital Marketing Manager or Senior Digital Marketing Executive looking to take a step up and progress their career.
You'll be working across multiple opcos for a group that was founded over 150 years ago, reporting to the Director of Digital, who is passionate about developing individuals to progress their Digital Marketing careers and achieve their potential.
Benefits for the company are market leading and include bonus scheme, flexible working, generous holiday allowance with the option to buy extra days, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, share save scheme, retail/leisure discounts and comprehensive learning and development.
The role is based at the Wednesbury Site, which has abundant free parking and is easily accessible by public transport.
- Utilising Google Analytics to extract insights in customers behaviour to improve site performance
- Building and modelling UX improvements to maximise customer journeys
- Interrogating the UI and proposing changes based on informed business case
- Understanding the brand requirements of each campaign and the relevant metric of measure
- Leading and chairing meetings with marketing teams to propose full end to end campaigns
- Owning the Omnichannel journey - looking at digital touch points and defining how they should work together
- Providing regular insights to marketing teams about campaign successes
- At least 3 years' experience in a digital marketing role, either for an agency or inhouse at a sizeable business, preferably in a B2B capacity to ensure you are able to hit the ground running
- Hands on use of automated email platforms such as Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua, Mailchimp Premium etc.
- A strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, preferably with a qualification or evidence of formal training will demonstrate your understanding and competence in this area key to the role
- Proven capability of AB testing, and/or MVT, to show that you can put in place campaigns that deliver based on well thought through and thoroughly analysed processes
- Experience of UX/UI and a demonstrable understanding of customer journeys and touch-points
With the digital team growing, this is a great time to come on board. If you feel you demonstrate the skills above and have something to offer, please apply today.