Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, this role will work across the overall digital strategy; leading, scoping, planning and delivery of stand-out and relevant digital marketing content and high performing campaigns that inspire and nurture the customer base to drive sales and profitable growth across the brand and its portfolio.
This is a really fast paced role and we're looking for a DMM who is commercially savvy, confident in working with high volumes of work and love a good challenge.
- Experience across Display, SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social and property portals alongside senior stakeholders across a number of teams within the business to develop strategy and overall business performance across digital channels
- Develop a measurement framework and KPIs that link to the business objectives, whilst continuously monitoring, measuring and providing analysis on digital performance, ensuring a strong focus on CPA and conversion rate optimisation
- Work with digital agency partnerships with close liaison and management.
- Drive acquistion and engagement forward
- Implement social media and content strategy and its rollout plan
- Customer driven with a strong commercial focus and understanding of digital trends and digital best practice and emerging technology
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage and convert
- Proven success managing external agencies, setting objectives and evaluating performance
- Demonstrable experience of using Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, CMS and CRM systems
- Broad digital marketing experience spanning campaign execution and measurement (SEO, Paid Search and content marketing)
- Understanding of A/B testing and content effectiveness
- A proven track record of working across effective digital marketing campaigns that drive profit and sales growth on time and within budget
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and write clear reports on data and trends
If you're interested, please apply!