Digital Marketing Manager - Retail – South Manchester – Up to £40,000
Are you a PPC whiz looking to spread your wings into the wider world of Digital Marketing? Become a Digital Marketing Manager for this family-owned business in the heart of South Manchester!
Our client has been experiencing repaid growth over recent years and so is looking to take on a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in South Manchester. They pride themselves on to delivering quality client experiences with a previous remarkable reputation within their field. With this role you will be expected to focus on strategic SEO, PPC and content marketing to support the marketing and sales teams with the development of campaigns.
Sound interesting? Read more below!
The Main Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Manager:
- Create and implement innovative displays strategies to achieve business targets and continued growth across paid media accounts
- Implement and monitor SEO best practises on the company websites
- Collaborate with the salesforce department on developing digital marketing strategies to leverage the company’s platforms
- Utilise bid management tools to help drive KPIs set by the directors
- Take charge of the social media promotional strategy
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has three or more years of previous experience in digital marketing, managing and reviewing a variety of PPC campaigns
- Has very strong working knowledge pf Google Analytics
- Has the combined ability to work as part of a team as well as excel on their own
- Has previous experience in producing digital marketing reports, tracking KPIs and feeding back to the relevant sources
- Has commercial experience of managing social campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn YouTube and Twitter