Digital Marketing Manager – Retail – Warrington – Up to £35,000
Use your extensive PPC knowledge to develop innovative digital marketing campaigns for our Warrington based client as their Digital Marketing Manager!
Is digital marketing your calling? Our client is on the hunt for a new Digital Marketing Manager who will use their skills and knowledge gained through experience in similar roles to produce engaging digital marketing strategies to win over new customers. The channels of focus will be Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Affiliates and Google Shopping, so previous exposure to all of these will be imperative for success. Our client appreciate their employees and offer generous holiday allowance with an extra day off to celebrate your birthday, great staff discount and loads of incentives at work!
Do you possess the skills our client needs? Read more…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Manager:
- Run the company’s PPC accounts.
- Manage the budget for digital marketing offerings, ensuring it is being spent effectively in the right places.
- Developing international digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure all KPIs are being met.
- Reporting on performance of all digital marketing efforts.
Key Skills and Attributes of Digital Marketing Manager:
- A background in ecommerce, specifically B2C.
- Previous exposure to a variety of advertising platforms and digital marketing channels.
- A target driven individual.
- Hands-on PPC experience.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Other languages and rolling our multi-language digital marketing campaigns is desired.