Digital Marketing Executive – Cheshire – Software – Up to £28,000
Our client needs a talented Digital Marketing Executive who will take their Cheshire business from strength to strength.
Priding themselves on their customer-focused approach has been the key to their continued success over the last 35 years, building customer relationships lasting over 20 years and a strong and stable solution which is proven time and again to work from the ground up.
They are a growing business with a young, friendly and dynamic team. Revenues are increasing around 10% a year on average and we have regularly win major contracts with strong repeat revenue, meaning the company is in a strong position and our growth is set to accelerate.
Working alongside the sales and accounts teams the Digital Marketing Executive role is responsible for developing the brand, raising awareness of our business and its products, generating leads for our sales team, as well as digital platform responsibility, organising and coordinating all external events.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Executive:
- Responsible for ensuring consistent branding and company key messages.
- Google AdWords - responsible for PPC campaign and monthly spends.
- Google Analytics Reporting – providing agreed key stats to management each month
- Responsible for maintaining the company’s website content using Umbraco CMS
- Maintain a yearly Marketing and PR Plan to generate leads for the Sales Team.
- Manage the marketing budget and evaluate the campaign each year.
- Monitor ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and paper trail in line with the accounts department systems.
- Organise (and attend when required) Conferences / Exhibitions.
- Source advertising opportunities and secure bookings based on yearly marketing plan.
- Liaise with external partners such as graphic designers, printers and PR agencies if required
- Develop an email marketing campaign with the aim of 1 internal and 1 external per month.
- Keep Social Media profiles up-to-date with regular activity.
- Write copy for all marketing collateral including: Case Studies, Brochures, Emails, Website, Newsletter.
- Competitor analysis – monitor activity and feedback to management.
- Monitor industry news and developments.
- Provide monthly dashboard stats on marketing activity.
Key Skills and Attributes of Digital Marketing Manager:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Digital marketing platform experience
- Experience with developing or maintaining company websites
- Demonstrate experience with Google AdWords and Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal & external client relationships
- Team player
- Degree-level qualification or equivalent experience
- Good IT, Organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and in a small team
- Commercially aware