The experience we need.
- An experienced digital marketer, with at least three years’ experience in the retail sector
- A confident individual, who can make a new role their own
- An expert in SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and e-Commerce
- An effective communicator who can liaise with multiple areas of the business e.g. sales, content, and more.
- Experienced managing social campaigns
- Someone who loves data, producing reports, insights and tracking KPIs
- A capable pair of hands, you will be the go-to person in the business for all SEO and PPC queries.
- An aspirational individual, with clear goals and strategy to build and grow the digital marketing function within this glorious brand.
- Significant retail experience, ideally with blue-chip / luxury brands.
- Extremely client facing.
A heritage British organisation, with over 50 years’ history orking with extremely prestigious global brands. 2019 was their biggest year on record and they are looking to continue growing.
A huge opportunity to take the lead within this business’ digital marketing function. Your day to day will include supporting the wider marketing function and sales teams to achieve business targets. You will implement and manage the entire paid search function of this brand, in particular SEO, PPC and content. You will be a brand custodian and will partake in partnership meetings as well as internal strategy promoting business development.
What you’ll get in return.
- Private medical cash plan
- iPhone / iPad
How to apply.
If this role sounds of interest, then please click the button right away!
For more info on this, or similar roles – please call Rhiannon.