This entertainment company is launching will be the world's first interactive entertainment experience, using ground-breaking sound effects, cutting-edge lighting innovation and the latest in music concept production - we need your digital skills to help lift this bad boy off the ground.
Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager will be a highly skilled, experienced professional responsible for strong brand narrative across all digital channels, including website, listings, CRM, social media and paid digital media. Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager will develop, own and lead our digital, content and social media strategies alongside the Director of Marketing to increase brand awareness, identify opportunities and drive growth.
- Develop, manage and execute brand digital marketing and social media strategy on time and on budget, maximising effectiveness and efficiency across all digital channels; full responsibility for brand's digital ecosystem, including website, CRM platform and social media channels
- Create and manage brand digital marketing calendar, execute integrated engaging campaigns across digital channels
- Manage digital marketing budget, maximising spend most efficiently to drive reach and engagement; build and manage paid media campaigns
- Manage, segment and leverage brand database; develop and deliver email marketing strategy
- Develop and implement SEO strategy; ongoing management of website content to maximise traffic and conversion
- Define strategy to build social media following, achieve high engagement across all platforms, both paid and organic
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships and expectations, from brief to formal sign off, execution and review
- Monitor, measure and report on digital marketing performance, including monthly KPI reporting
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key agencies, external suppliers, venues and team leaders
- Digital marketing experience with track record of success across all channels: delivering organic and paid digital marketing strategy to drive improvements in qualitative and quantitative business metrics
- Experience of launching new concepts desirable; ability to set up a brand digital ecosystem from scratch
- Proactive, practical 'hands-on' attitude, ability to think strategically but also execute on the ground and engage with all stakeholders
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, ability to analyse large amount of data, identify trends and areas for improvement; build actionable plans and execute accordingly
- Comprehensive experience working with CRM platforms (database management and segmentation; lifecycle programmes including automation; email marketing strategy and implementation);
- Proficiency with website content management platforms (Contentful)
- Fluency with the business accounts/advert manager functionality of all major social media platforms
- Proven track record of developing and delivering compelling social projects that engage audiences across each platform
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and remain calm under pressure
Apply today! If you're REALLY interested and PERFECT for the role, please email Alex directly with your CV to email@example.com - moving quickly on this one!!