Staff discounts, corporate gym membership, generous pension and a subsidised restaurant are just some of the benefits you will enjoy if you become the Digital Marketing Manager for this well-established retail brand!
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who has a wealth of knowledge and experience to join their team based in their Manchester City Centre offices. Working for this company, you will enjoy a coveted Manchester city centre location with transport, shops, and bars on the doorstep as well as a plethora of attractive benefits.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will develop digital strategies and manage the execution of all paid media, affiliates, SEO and CRM strategies. The role also requires fantastic managerial skills, as the Digital Marketing Manager will also oversee the digital budget and revenue, ensuring existing customers are nurtured and new customers are retained.
Interested? Keep reading…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Plan and implement all digital marketing strategy including Paid Media, SEO, Affiliate marketing, CRM and Display campaigns.
- Analyse and report the performance of all digital marketing activities against business objectives and make recommendations for improvements.
- Recognise trends and insights within the market to make improvements.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure collective and cohesive campaign execution.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints to ensure optimal customer engagement.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective in order for the business to innovate.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong digital marketing experience.
- Proven success working for an ecommerce brand.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- A confident communicator.
- Strong entrepreneurial qualities.
- Capable of inspiring and mentoring a team.